So, lucky me, I am one of those people who are prone to regular headaches. I often wake up with them and go to sleep with them. Today, has been a tough one. It’s now 4 pm and it’s still lingering. As I sit and stare at my computer screen, my head pounds. Do I go grab some Extra Strength Tylenol in the staff kitchen? Wish I was home so I could use of my Essential Oils to put this thing to rest. So instead I search for great essential oil recipes for headache relief. I haven’t tried this one but the reviews seem great.
This seems to be the best one yet! Thanks www.richestoragsbydori.blogspot.com for the recipe.
Other way to help reduce headaches:
• Use a warm washcloth with a few drops of lavender and peppermint and place on forehead also over your eyes. Side back and relax for about 3 minutes. Repeat if necessary.
• Drink plenty of water! Add fresh squeezed lemon, or a mint sprig.
• Wildroot Naturals sells Detox Baths. Either one will help you sit back and relax for a minute while you detox chemicals and metals from your body.
• Get plenty of sleep, at least 8 hours a night.
• Limit your caffeine and alcohol intake.
• Get your exercise, about 20 minutes, 3-4 times a week minimum.
Do you get headaches regularly? How do you put them to rest?